Friday, October 30, 2009

custom exhaust

Looking for info on what is being used as far after market exhaust and intakes for 3.5. I am open for good or bad experiences. Thanks in advance.what did you do for cutouts on the drivers side? the factory cutout looks great, and i dont want to gut a jagged/haggard looking cutout just to fit.The car gets a notably extreme aero kit, with a massive rear spoiler and exhaust pipes that are integrated into the bumper. In a nod to Suzuki's impressive motorcycle building, the Westside guys did use a custom Yoshimura exhaust setup. ...The Road Race Motorsports Platinum Edition Kizashi (above) is definitely tuned for performance with upgrades to the suspension, braking, intake and exhaust. A number of custom body pieces were also bolted on to make this Kizashi better ...In back, a redesigned rear deck lid equipped with a GT Super Car spoiler, and a redesigned rear bumper is equipped with custom Yoshimura exhaust. Planting the Soleil to the ground are early-release Bridgestone Potenza mounted on R-Worx ...M3 Exhaust (video) Video/Image Center. ... Who is 91camaroDSMer???? 2008 Pontiac G8 GT - New Era intake and tune, 35w 5000k HID's, custom exhaust; 334whp/358lb.ft 13.05@107 1.98 60' ...Headers and Overbuilt Custom exhaust...!!! HEMI Headers and custom Overbuilt exhaust build... Posted by Ben Hedrick at 4:13 PM. Reactions: 0 comments: Post a Comment. Older Post Home. Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) ...Price - RM: 4000 Condition: Used - Excellent Condition I have a set of Trust Pe-TiR Titanium exhaust with custom center pipe for z33 fairlady for sale.
i bought the car for 300 bucks so mostly for me its a joke car and i want to pimp it out with out spending money on it kinda dealio so heres what i got..i have a 1994 grand prix 3.1l and i was just wondering if anyone had any cool ideas to do to a car, i have some cool **** in it like blue lights under the dash, green lights under the seats, 6 inch flood lights in the trunk each 100 watts, a real drink dispenser in the car that brings it from the trunk up to the center arm rest, and i recently straight piped it was also thinking about homemade cold air intake, and thought about a flame kit for the exhaust want to do cheap yet cool things im open to almost anything thing as i almost put a popcorn machine in the trunk


[1] the dawn of romance and the commencement of history;
[2] a word that should be pronounced as "mirage";
[3] an event, for the upper middle class, is the only adventure left;
[4] a very good way to promote civilization - if you get a good wife you will be happy, if you get a bad one you will become a philosopher {Socrates};
[5] a process much like a cafeteria - you carefully look over the choices, select what looks the best - and pay later;
[6] an event which is called "tying the knot" - unfortunately, the knot can be a noose;
[7] a word which always means commitment - but so does insanity;
[8] a ceremony favored in England - it's the only way to beat their cold winters and lack of central heating;
[9] something that changes the demeanor of a driver - there is no longer any effort needed to keep both hands on the wheel;
[10] the only permanent cure for love;
[11] is only compatible when the man makes a living and his wife makes living worthwhile;
[12] the only adventure open to the cowardly;
[13] something which is called a feast - unfortunately, sometimes the appetizer is better than the main course;
[14] a group which consists of: a master, a mistress, and two slaves, making in all, two;
[15] the alliance of two people, one who never remembers birthdays, and the other who never forgets them;
[16] the process that turns a female from an attraction into a distraction;
[17] a legal custom which turns a man into the captive audience of his wife;
[18] that ceremony which makes more strange bedfellows than politics;
[19] a rite where two people, under the influence most violent, most insane, most delusive, and most transient of passions, are required to swear that they will remain in that excited, abnormal and exhausting condition until death do them part;
[20] occurs where a man gets hooked by his own line;
[21] in America, is the only legal method of suppressing freedom of speech;
[22] is made out of two toothbrushes but a single tube of toothpaste;
[23] is just a three-ring circus: engagement, wedding, and suffer;
[24] the process of finding out the kind of guy your wife would have preferred;
[25] a condition where no wife gets what she expected, and no husband expected what he was getting;
[26] the ceremony which provides a man with something that, sooner or later, he will find he can't blame on the government;
[27] a tradition which would suffer considerably if men had to pay the minister the same fee they will eventually have to pay the divorce lawyer;
[28] is much like a pair of shears, so joined so the parts cannot be separated, often moving in opposite directions, yet always punishing anyone who tries to come between them;
[29] the continuous process of getting used to things you never expected;
[30] a status which depends upon two to be successful but only one to turn into a failure;
[31] is a book in which the first chapter is written in poetry and the rest of the pages is prose;
[32] a bargain, and a sensible person understands that someone must get the better of any bargain;
[33] in Japanese is called "Judo" - the art of conquering by yielding. This is the western equivalent of "Yes, dear";
[34] a confrontation which always demands the greatest understanding of the subtle art of insincerity possible between two human beings;
[35] is not a word, but a sentence;
[36] a delightful form of combat where you get to sleep with the enemy;
[37] an investment that pays big dividends if you manage to keep up the interest.


look i've got this idea for my GTO it has a brand new LS1 in it and the original LS1 sitting in the garage the original owner was going to pull it apart and set it up for a twin turbo but money came short and sold everything to me.. i was thinking about building this LS1 back to stock trim with a few exceptions.. I've built a few LS motors but have some simple questions maybe a few of you could answer?

Instead of doing a undersquare 383 stroke which is a dead give that it's not stock i was thinking of getting a custom crank like 3.8" or 3.85" stroke to keep it oversquare.. and going with a light weight I beam rods, maybe a port and polish job on the heads, maybe higher compression pistons like 11:1.. maybe a new set of gears like 4.00s just a few odds and ends that will keep car looking and sounding stock.. i'm already in the process of removing the SLP loud mouth II exhaust because it got me 2 tickets in the first week of owning the vehicle.. i'll keep the slp intake.. anyone else got ideas to keeping the car looking and sounding stock but performing otherwise.. i'm thinking with tune and everything i could pick up atleast another 100 horsepower without anyone being the wiser

but to the main question how much does a custom crank cost.. i've heard it usually runs 300-700 on top of a regular crankshaft from the likes of lunati.. anyone have a better guess? also anyone have other ides as to adding power "secretly"?
also forgot to mention.. their isn't an off the shelf crankshaft that i want for my project
it's not a 350.. its a ls1 346ci.. it two has a 383 stroker that people do..
obviously no one can give me an answer.. just state other facts so please vote no answer.. and btw question is... HOW MUCH DOES A CUSTOM CRANK COST? but everyone wants to throw their 2 cents in otherwise


I'm looking for a custom exhaust for a 1985 k100rs, specifically one with two pipes, one on each side of the bike.
Does such a thing exist?
If so, what's a recommended set for the bike?
Thanks!


I have a 99 Crown vic, I plan on making a custom X-pipe setup, I think I'm going to use 2 1/4 stainless steel pipe from the cat back, to the X (it has H pipe stock) and then the dual back but I want to know what are the loudest mufflers I can Weld up to the tube. I'm also thinking about making the exhaust come out the sides.
I dont really care about legality.


what is the best time to shift to stay in the mazda rx8 power band when racing? cause i keep getting a 7.5 seconds for my 0 - 60 time, and 17 seconds for my 1/4 mile. im decent at driving a 6 speed, but my car stock is suppose to be able to do a 1/4 mile in about 15 seconds.

2005 Mazda RX-8
k&n short ram air intake
custom cat-back exhaust


okay i got a 240sx and im buying a rb25det so what type of exhaust do i use one for the 240sx or does it have to be custom?


I have a zx7r and currently am running a custom exhaust set up, everything else is stock. I am thinking that it is running too lean. At idle, it kind of surges from about 1250-1500 rpm. I don't know if this is that big of a deal, I never noticed it before, but now I am paying extra attention. Also, when i am riding,especiallyy at low speeds, and pull the clutch in, it tends to stay at about 2000rpm for a few seconds and then go down to a normal of about 1500rpm.

Is it running too lean to hurt the engine? If it is, is there anyway to fix this without rejetting, because I don't have the money to have that done right now. Is there anyway I can adjust the carbs by screwing something in anyway to help with the issue? Would putting in a high flow air filter help any?
Also, it does not get hotter than it did before the exhaust, unless I am in city traffic. In city traffic, it gets hotter faster, but the fan kicks on and it never gets too hot.


my ford ranger has a loss of power like crazys when going up hills. its a 3.0 v6 auto. the exhaust is so- called "custom" and i think its what the problem is. has two cat-converters on it with straight pipe after that till it gets over the back axle and then they cut a hole in the side of the pipe and stuck another one in to make it dual.


we have a 14month old child and as for me i am feeling down why cause my customs are very much decreased. i am a house wife and i always cleaning and cleaning and at the end i am always exhausted and frustrated and then my husband and i always argue i do not like that. everytime when i explain to him that i need to do things that i enjoy besides housework, most of the time when i would go into stores or go out sit somewhere where i can relax it is impossible cause my son does not like to be one place.
i mostly love shopping and i was hoping it can come to me again i am really down and i do not know how else to explain to my husband. once or twice i was at a mall by myself just to have my time but before he dropped me of. he once said that i think that him and our child is baggage for me and that i do not want them around. what do you make of this.

i am not blaming it is just i would like if i can do things that i once enjoyed. i feel like a stone,

and please only serious answers ok
Recently i became more and more frustrated, my 14 month son was really trying my patience and i allowed my self to become overwhelm and started crying and i called my husband who is abroad and i told him that i am thinking of leaving , i am so exhausted and also i am totally out of energy. sometimes i finish my house work after 1 am next morning then when my son starts to give trouble everything just added up. then he mentioneto me if to ask our neighbour to look after him but i was in a state and i did not want any one knows what is going on
i have no energy and i started to cry i am totally exhausted and at times when my husband is abroad i finish housework after 1 am in the morning then again at 6 wake up. at times i though of leaving.
i have no energy and i started to cry i am totally exhausted and at times when my husband is abroad i finish housework after 1 am in the morning then again at 6 wake up. at times i though of leaving.


I have a 2004 Harley Road King Custom..... It has a 88 but I have changed the Air Cleaner to a Stage 1 already and I am now going to be putting on Thunder Header 2 into 1 Exhaust... But I want to put some CAMS in the Engine also.. .. Since I have to get it Dyno'd anyway when I put the Thunder Headers on.. I'd like to put some CAMS when I put the pipes.. and do everything at once.. I want more tourque for take off... so that I can wake the bike..

Thanks for the help.


So i recently just put on an aftermarket exhaust on my car, and the guy that put on my muffler said to leave on the silencer because it will get really loud. So i told him that, its what i wanted, a loud exhaust. So he said that over time the exhaust will get louder from the soot build up.



So will the exhaust get louder over time from just regular use?


how much for custom exhaust and a custom H pipe for a mustang v6 2000.
how much total.
thanks for u help.


I e-mailed the NSW RTA, and all i got back was a ridiculous quote from their site saying:
"The LAM scheme will allow novice riders to ride moderately powered motorcycles with an engine capacity up to and including 660ml and which do not exceed a power to weight ratio of 150 kilowatts per tonne and are shown on this list."

So by this logic, providing that my motorcycle does not exceed those numbers, i can install a turbo charger on my bike. That doesn't sound right to me.

Does anyone have an idea of what modifications i can perform on my bike while still keeping it Learner legal?

I want to purchase a cruiser and do the following modifications; change the rake, lower the bike, increase the rear tyre size, swap the fenders, install a custom exhaust, change the headlight, change the forks, custom handlebars and grips, and maybe depending on the bike install a turbo charger.

I have a thing for custom motorcycles, and this is as close as i can come to legally riding a custom motorcycle on my Learner & Provisional licence. Three years is too long to wait for a nice custom bike.

Please, no lectures of any kind. Especially about the turbo charger, i like to keep things legal, I'm not planning on being a reckless rider.
I have the cash flow & my father will be helping me with the modifications. If bikes can be built within weeks than i am sure i can modify a bike within a year.

I've seen a few people change the rake of their bike, and this is the first i have heard of needing an engineers report.

Sorry Aussie H.D. Rider, but your answer is not relevant to my question.


I have a 2004 Road King Custom and I want to change my exhaust system. Right not I have the stock cross over exhaust with Screaming eagle slip ons, I also have a stage 1 KIT wich is just a bigger Air Cleaner system to get more Air in.

I want the new exhaust system to be nice and Loud and give me more performance... I am thinking about ThunderHeader 2 into 1 with a false pipe.. but I hear they aren't the best in quality as far as the craftsmanship. I don't want to pay for a new exhaust system to have it only last a year and look like crap.

Anyone have any ideas.. remember I want them Loud enough so that cars here me when I a splitting lanes..

Also are 2 into 1's better then ..... True Duals...? Which should I get... I will likely be adding CAM's soon also.. since I have the Stage 1 and will be changing Exhaust too.. . Thanks everyone.


I recently bought a 2000 Mustang. The previous owner had to inspected. The mechanic (in a small town) mentioned an exhaust leak from the midpipe just below left exhaust manifold. Said he could patch it up real cheap. Didn't get it done because I'm replacing most of the exhaust system. Took my car in for an oil change today and (for the hell of it) asked Goodyear for a quote on fixing the exhaust leak. They came back saying $500 for parts and labor. Took the car over to the muffler shop to get a custom exhaust system put on. Mentioned the exhaust leak and the guy tells me if it actually is a leak in the exhaust manifold, he'll fix it for $50. If not, all the better. Ever get the feeling your normal mechanic might be taking advantage of you?


(I plan on going to college for something vehicle related but the reputation mechanics have is kind of scary. It's worse when you see the reputation become a reality.)
@Chrys: $275 for stock exhaust manihold + $225 for labor = $500. Yes, I'm well aware of what the costs were for.

@Ironball: I'm not worried about how long the patch will hold. In the spring I plan on looking into long tube headers. I'd rather spend a little to keep it running well through the winter than to pay all that for a new header only to pay more for different headers in 6 months.


I'm considering putting a custom exhaust on my 01 IS 300 and have narrowed it down to two potential choices.

1. APEXi N1
2. HKS Carbon-TI axle back

Which of the two has the best sound as well as any perfomance boosts it could offer. Thanks.


I recently got a 1990 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 as a gift. Everything in the engine is stock, the only custom part it has is custom exhaust system(not sure what) and rims and tires. I would drive like 40 miles a day everyday.

Now my question is, what are some thing that i should upgrade to make it more powerful or overall better

or what can i do to make it more fuel efficient. either works with me.
thanks
Its a V8, and i got like $500 spending money for the truck....thanks


I am interesteded in purchasing a 1995 Chevrolet 1500 Ext cab 2wd silverado. It has 115k miles, a dent on each side, custom exhaust, power everything, air bags, cd player, overall in good to fair to condition. only 2 things i would need for it is new tires and a new painjob. the person is selling it for $3500 but I negotiated it down to $3100. Do you think its worth the money?


My car is a 2002 Ford Explorer, Eddie Bauer, V8, 4x4, with 115000 mi

the option is a 1993 Ford 350 4x4
XLT package power everything
Stereo w/amp CD/MP3 4 Speakers
Custom built Front Bumper powder coated
Matching rear bumper all custom powder coated gray
Custom mounted 12,500 lb Warn Winch w/hand controls
Fuel Injected 460 .030 over 40K miles
MSD II electronic ignition
Ford Racing Products Throttle Body
Custom Hooker Headers
Flow master exhaust
New A/C unit (cold air)
Cold Air intake (K&N)
Optima Battery
Heavy Duty 4 core aluminum radiator
80-amp HD alternator
18 inch Skyjacker Leaf Spring Suspension lift
8 extended travel gas shocks
Custom installed top cross over steering kit
Steering Stabilizers dual
38 Inch Super Swampers Boggers (new)
16-inch Black Bandits off set steel rims
2 full size spare tires
Custom-built Heavy Duty balanced Spicer Drive Shafts Front/Rear
Built C6 Transmission with B&M shift kit
B&M Transmission cooler with steel braided lines
Heavy Duty Transfer w/HD Drive Shafts
Warn Hubs
AVM air lockers front and rear
On board air compressor for lockers with dashboard control
Dana 60 Heavy Duty Front Axle
Dana 70 Extra Heavy Duty Rear Axle
Chrome Molley steel axles Front / Rear
Richmond 456 gears (matched and shaved & balanced)
Dual front mounted KC highlights
Delta cross top toolbox diamond plate


Ok, I want to get a quotation for an exhaust system for a Subaru Impreza 2.5RS (2000-2008 models) I want to improve just how the car breathes and I want a low boxer rumble. I'm living in South Africa now and I may be getting a Subie in 2 years time. I'm doing this so I can figure out an estimate of money to save for. Here's what I've thought of so far: Option #1 *Get Unequal length headers from a US WRX,* Leave the Cat and the Downpipe stock,*Change the backbox to a 10cm Diameter Muffler. Option #2 *Look for Unequal Length headers around S.A, *leave the Cat alone but get a custom downpipe and muffler. Option #3 * Get everything Custom Made. Option #4 You guys decide. I'm thinking of saving about R5000 (About US$500) or more but it could change. I'm only 16 now so I can't drive yet. All answers are welcome!


i have a jdm sr20 in it and a custom exhaust. im worried that it might not pass, and i really love my car.


Let's say im putting a custom exhaust on a Scion tC.


I've been thinking about buying a 1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS for sale in my town. It's got 120,000 miles on it and is posted at $4,500. It has got some upgrades on it, however it is not a street racing car because I know who the guy selling it is and he doesn't race it. Here is what is posted on the craigslist add and I was wondering what type of questions I should ask such as maintenance that has been done and etc on this model :
1997 MITSUBISHI ECLIPSE GS
4 CYLINDER 2.0 FUEL INJECTED
5 SPEED MANUAL TRANSMISSION
120,000 MILES

This is an awesome car in great shape. Many modifications and very fast!!!

*LOWERED
*BODY KIT WITH SPOILER
*CUSTOM WHEELS AND LOW PROFILE TIRES
*COLD AIR INTAKE
*CUSTOM EXHAUST WITH CARBON FIBER MUFFLER
*STABILIZING BARS FRONT AND BACK
*SHORT SHIFTER
*SUN ROOF
*FOG LIGHTS
*1200 WATT SUBWOOFER SYSTEM


The guy at my local meineke was telling me that I should get a 3 inch cat back piping exhaust for my 99 corolla to go with my skunk2 muffler. He said its going to increase horsepower and itll make my car sound more "powerful".

Anywayz, I would like to know what you all think of that? Should I keep my stock piping with my skunk2 muffler or should I get the custom 3 inch cat back piping?


i dont know if i should put 91 in my gas, i put midgrade for a year now and i find im still wasting gas, i put 91 it feels like im wasting less gas but spending more money. now should i buy the fuel injector cleaner to improve gas milage? i put a custom exhaust on my car and now i regret it because every time i start the car a big chunk of gas burnsssss


i want to know if Those pipes have baffles i can take out or are they permanent. How much louder is the bike going to be with out baffle and is there performance gains thanks.


I have a 2003 z71 4x4 silverado (light pewter) Extended cab, its got a aftermarket Billet grill, it has k&n cold-air intake kit, with a flowmaster exhaust system, custom Genuine car leather (chevy emblems embroided in the head rests, and z71 offroad emblems embroided in the door panels), I have a 5 inch pro-comp lift kit on it, 35 inch nitto tires, with 18 inch moto metal black with chrome insert rims, I have a sound system in my truck 4 aftermarket speakers and a subwoofer 10" all worth around 1000$, it has a Black and Stainless steel bull bar on it, also Mfab steps. The truck is a 2003 and has 93k miles. I bought it used with 67k and 4.8L v8. anyone have a clue I put about 8-9k into it. I just wanna know an estimate. Or does anyone know how I can find out.


I have a 2003 z71 4x4 silverado (light pewter) Extended cab, its got a aftermarket Billet grill, it has k&n cold-air intake kit, with a flowmaster exhaust system, custom Genuine car leather (chevy emblems embroided in the head rests, and z71 offroad emblems embroided in the door panels), I have a 5 inch pro-comp lift kit on it, 35 inch nitto tires, with 18 inch moto metal black with chrome insert rims, I have a sound system in my truck 4 aftermarket speakers and a subwoofer 10" all worth around 1000$, it has a Black and Stainless steel bull bar on it, also Mfab steps. The truck is a 2003 and has 93k miles. I bought it used with 67k and 4.8L v8. anyone have a clue I put about 8-9k into it. I just wanna know an estimate. Or does anyone know how I can find out.


The Car has custom air intake and exhaust systems. After the car is completely warmed up it idles normally at around 1000 RPMs. While the engine isn't warmed up, it revs itself between 1000 & 1500 RPMs. Any ideas?


I got a 88 blazer with a big block motor in it. almost got it running but the only thing now is that i need to get som custom headers for the damn thing. its not my truck its a friends truck that i'm helping out to build it. the only thing is that i need to find a shop that does this kind of work and isn't at the other side of the country. i live here in MD so any shop around the DMV would be alright. Trailering the s10 won't be an issue. ANY HELP will be most apprecited.


my car has the same 4.6l modular sohc v8 used in the 1996 mustang gt, i dont know if the same tuner would work. i know my car has the older obd system. i have a k&n custom cold air intake, and 2.75 inch custom true dual flowmaster exhaust. my car has great power, but im confident i can pull some more horses out of it... without having to do a whole lot more work!any info would be appreciated... im also not interested in those crappy "chips" and iat sensor resistors!!!


i want to buy a short 6 in flex pipe and custom make one what size is the pipe. / flex pipe should i buy)) also whered they move yahoo answers i dont see it on yahoo home page ???? i web searched to come up with answers page..


Keep in mind my budget is $20,000.

The car I'm 70% committed to buying is a 2005 Ford Mustang Convertible. It's has 56K miles, manual transmission and my budget allows me to install custom wheels and tires, air intake, exhaust, and twin turbo with custom interior.

However, I've been thinking about getting a luxury small sedan. Something like a BMW 335i, Acura TSX or TL, Lincoln Zephyr, or Mercury Milan.

Any opinion will totally help me out. Plus suggestions for other cars are always welcome. :]
Hey thanks a lot guys. I think I'm going to go for a more fuel efficient luxury sedan. And push my budget to $30K.


I am looking to put a new muffler on my subaru so that it will get that nice low boxer engine sound, and I don't have the money to put in a custom exhaust system. I was wondering if any muffler would give that sound or would it have to be a flow master or something like that. Thanks.



i cant find anyone who wants to do mine for under 700


Ok, So my straight exhaust is a 3" can i still use a 2.5 inch inlet size?


a pontiac grand prix with stock 3800 series 3.8 liter. cold air intake, wider intake/throttle body, ported supercharger, 2.9" pulley, intercooler, headers, custom computer, larger inecters, modified transmission, flowmaster exhaust system, rockers, lowered an inch and a half, high performance suspension assumably my friend says he has all that or my stock v8 Lexus sc 430
p.s. his is a yr 2003 while mine is a 09


what other parts could i add or change out on my 02 gt to get more power? I already have flowmaster exhaust, cats removed, bbk under drive pulleys, cold air intake, 75 mm bbk throttle body and plenum, custom tuner, and bbk shorty headers. what else could i do for less than 2 or 300?


I have a 1992 buickt century custom 3.3L V6. and i wanna have a little fun with it. i want to get a turbo kit on it and maybe a good exhaust.

i have never installed a turbo kit or exhaust but with directions im sure i can get it, i just need to know what kind of turbo i can put on there and exhaust. any ideas please?
lol idc about havign it long. im not trying to. i just wanna have fun with it lol. is it possible for me to get a turbo in it?


i just want to know how much headers and an exhaust would cost me for it. its just a 1992 3.0 v6 ford ranger custom. please help me out!


I have a custom exhaust on my '08 Dodge Charger that has a good pitch and which I really do like. However, the amount of sound coming out of the exhaust at crusing levels (1500-3000rpm) is a little too much. I'd like to reduce it by 1/3 to 1/2.
One option was replacing my stainless exhuast tips with ones that have resonators inside. Does anyone have any experience with this?
The muffler is a Cherry Bomb Pro Muffler - moderately high flow, deep sound. Basically straight pipes out of the muffler back. I would need to install a reso on each pipe if it were after the muffler.
I basically want to know if the resonator tips would change the dB level of the exhaust without changing the tone and pitch?


I need more power from my 95 s10 blazer, 4.3 vortec v6, 4 door, 4x4, have custom exhaust, over 300,00 km, auto. Only problem is im on a very tight budget, so i need the most power for the money.


I have a 1994 vw jetta vr6. Im going to straight pipe the exhaust from the cat back using only one muffler and some custom made tips. What would the best muffler to use that would make my car loud but hav a nice tone at the same time.
Thanks


i going to get a 1994 ford probe Automatic 4 cylder and i was wondering would it sound good to put a custom exhaust kit on it? if soo got any ideals?


I have a 91 integra with a b18a1...
It has a custom intake and full catback exhaust
the car also has stage one cams that are untuned
i recenly bought new 17"enkei rims with brand new barrum tires
It has little mods like racing steering wheel and in car LED
the problem is it has major rust on the driver door and hatch..the window is also cracked..
i painted the hood and qaurters with royal blue ace car paint and it looks good
i was just wondering what i should ask for this car...
oh it has 140xxx miles

No comments:

Post a Comment